Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools

We had a fun day. The kids had Savannah's fake eggs and toast from her kitchen downstairs. They laughed and laughed when I told them "April Fools", they caught on quickly!

Savannah and I made Nathan his sandwich for lunch and Savannah said she thinks we need to add some Karo Syrup to his sandwich. So, we did.

he went to get a drink and we had put all the plastic balls of every sort in the glass cupboard so when he opened it, they fell all over him. Savannah got such a kick out of it!

For dinner we had baked potatoes and I wrapped some other suprises in tin foil that the kids opened. They thought that was so funny!

Nathan had put thread through his shirt pocket and left a tail of it coming through so it looked like some loose thread on the seam. Tanner pulled and pulled on it.

This morning, I woke up to the toliet seat siran wrapped. I will not go into detail.

Hope all of your April Fool's Day was eventful as well!

7 comments:

mandy said...

Fun, fun! Not so much the Saran wrap but everything else seems delightful!

Jessie said...

What fun! I am glad that you guys did some April Fools jokes. We just didn't feel like it... but now that you have told me yours I wish I would have. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Three Men and a Janie said...

You Rock! Both your grandmas would be proud!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Wassup girlfriend! So glad that you left a comment so I could find you. Your kids are adorable and BIG!! I added your link onto my blog so I can check in on you :)

Momma J said...

rebecca just forwarded your link to me. i also added you to our links.

i can't believe how big tanner and savannah are. if i remember correctly, savannah is just a few months younger than our nate.

you can check out our blog at coronadoclan.blogspot.com

camfox said...

So fun! What great ideas!

The Dille Family said...

We always play jokes on April Fool's but this year I slacked. I couldn't think of anything, so thanks for the fun ideas! I am glad I got your blog address...it's fun to keep up on everyone!