Monday, April 21, 2008

Savannah's Primary Talk


Savannah gave a primary talk today about Following the Prophet

(about 1/2-3/4 of the talk is in her words)
What does it mean to follow the prophet?
To follow where he goes, it means you should choose the right. That means when your mom says go to bed, you do it.

President Hinckley was our prophet, he died. He went to live with Heavenly Father because he did good things. Like he read the scriptures. He went to church each sunday and he gave talks. He was nice to everyone.

Living prophets are here on the earth and we are taught by them. Our new prophet is Pres. Thomas S. Monson.

D&C 21:5 "For his word ye shall receive as if from mine own mouth". Pres. Monson can help us to know what Heavenly Father wants us to do.

If we follow the great example of our prophets, we can choose the right and live with our Heavenly Father again.

I say these things...

3 comments:

Three Men and a Janie said...

I LOVED this talk. Tell Boo that she did such a great job. I could hear her voice as I read it. Thanks for sharing!

mandy said...

She did so great. It was so cute to hear her sweet little voice from the microphone! You looked great as the helper!

Jessie said...

What a good talk! She did GREAT! I am proud of her for not being scared. She is such a sweet girl.