Monday, April 21, 2008

What the Jimmy!


Sunday we had this hail/snow/rain storm. I don't get it. Thus "What the Jimmy!" But, I am just glad there is not any wind. That is where it gets old.

The kids had fun throwing on their boots and playing in this 'storm'. This morning (monday), it is all still there in it's perfect little shapes on the grass.

Tanner saved some for us to examine later.

2 comments:

mandy said...

I love hailstorms--the kids loved it. Lauren didn't want to come back inside for dinner!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Top Ten Ways You Know You've Lived In Idaho WAAAAAY Too Long:

10. You Make Posts Entitled "What the Jimmy!"


P.S No need to be jealous - our church is at 1:30 :) We moved a month before our ward would be switching to the 8am time frame in Utah. YIKES!