Saturday, March 13, 2010

The big first bday






Baby Brycen is welcomed into our family

















Baby Brycen has cute chubby cheeks for his blessing day.

















newborn sweetness. I love the legs scrunched up (giving a full diaper look), tongue resting on the lower lip and peacefully sleeping. I want to pick him up and kiss those cheeks!













Brycen wonders what Corbin did to his forehead. (rubbed his forehead on the carpet as he pushed his trains). Corbin wonders what has just turned his life completely upside down!








being a 4th child is taxing!












Pretty cute little fella, our little Brycie Boy











Now he thinks he is all big and bad!
Latest joys, climbing on the table, driving the car (flipping on the window washing wipers), pulling out everything...books, pans, pots, glasses, every sandwich bag out of the box, one by one..., loves to drive cars and trains with his own unique sound, and LOVES Tanner!

















Happy 1st Birthday Bobby Bobby Boy






9 comments:

mandy said...

Love the pictures! He is a cute boy & I am determined to get him to like me someday. Remember when I got him to stop crying for 5 minutes? I'm slowly wearing him down...

Jessie said...

Guts, first I must say that the cake looks deliciously rich and allmost gives me a headache just to see. :) Wow, I can't believe he is 1!! That is so great. I aboslutly loved the post because I have only seen this dude a couple times in his short life. It is neat to hear of his personality and interests.

Three Men and a Janie said...

Yay for Bobbie Bobbie! He is a Cutie Capital C! You forgot to mention what a well behaved boy he is at church, right?

Linnae said...

Already? Wow, that went by fast! What a cutie. Happy birthday, buddy!
Linnae

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

How can it already be a year? Didn't you just have him last week??

Tawna said...

I can't believe it has been a year! I miss his hair sticking up! Are you guys coming to see us this week? We are better! Yippee!

Carolyn said...

Hey girl, fun stuff! One is fun. I love them at every age. Some ages are easier than others to love them, but one is definitely easy. Thank goodness they are sooooo dange cute, right? Take care.

Colette said...

very cute pictures and memories of Brycen. He looks so grown up and what a little monkey with his cute blonde hair and blue eyes. He's a keeper!

Holly said...

He's so cute Guts. Sorry I missed you here. I wanted it to be different. dang