My dear life blood has been cut off and I am slowly dieing.
If I was a swearing fool, there would have been some nasty words flying!
Stayed up until 1 am reading about treadmills.
Today, went to Tanner's school and volunteered. Nathan was suppose to come home for lunch and be with the rugrats. Well, he double booked himself and boom, I was left high and dry. A mother of
a young woman pulled through and sat with my sleeping baby.Corbs came with and I told him on the way home "thank you for being such a good boy".
Corbs quickly replied: "I did not like being a good boy!"
Well, since Nathan left me high and dry, he felt obligated to join me on a date to Costco and Sears in search of a treadmill. Sweet! Plus a NY Burrito, yum!
So, here is my purpose for posting, need some tips ideas and such on treadmills. What kind do you like ect. Not what works best to hold up clothes. This is for reals and I may have to hold up the Little Caesars Pizza Pizza sign to buy it!
The ultimate treatment (not running on a treadmill) and enjoying a nice pedicure from his girl!
Speaking of that little girl. We have been watching the Olympics, awesome! She informed us she was going to be in the Summer Olympics in swimming. GO BOO! We are cheering you on!
She told her Dad she is the best swimmer in her class because the other two moved up to the next class". LOVE YOU BOO!
5 comments:
Waaaaiiittt a minute. I thought you had some sweet warantee on that treadmill.. Better start doing kickboxing like me. It gets ya sweating. And its cheap.
Well, considering that Adam already helped you bring the new one into your house, I'm assuming you don't need anymore advice. I will give mine anyway--sit on the couch and eat ice cream instead. The end.
Guts, we are getting a treadmill. I need advice from you now. As soon as summer comes, then I can't run outside again for 3 long years. What am I going to do?
Is this the same girl that I saw run OUTSIDE every single day in Fresno? Or are there no paved roads in Idaho? ;)
Guts, I don't know anything about treadmills but I do want to say that I LOVE your main picture at the top. The one with Bryson eating popcorn. Sorry for the mess, but what fun for him.
Post a Comment