I had this next video turned, oh well, Tanner had a blast at the Annual Pinewood Derby night. He designed his own car and Nathan and I helped with the other stuffs. His was not the fastest.
But, what a great experience.
Tanner's sweet car received "Most Patriotic", now you guess which one is his!
So, here is Corbie's "race". He loves his dump truck! We FINALLY received some snow. (melted the next day, but hey we will take it!).
It was Sunday and the kids were outside so fast, they love it! As do I.
Tanner's snowman. After he shoveled the neighbor's walk.
Savann's (as she want's to be called) snowgirl, complete with a hat and jacket to keep her warm. Fun snowy days!
this little guy could only watch and dream! But, he has mastered going down the stairs! Big day!
5 comments:
I love the John Wayne pic at the top. It's fun to see Nathan in that element! I'm glad you guys got some snow. Poor Bobby baby, not big enough to play yet. Carter feels his pain!
Beat ya Mandy
Love the races. Savannah has an awesome backstroke!
So seriously, I looked at the picture of Savannah in the snow and thought it was you.
I am proud of your racing kids and I am glad Brycen has mastered stairs - big relief I hope.
Colete
Janie - who is "Bobby baby"
Love the post of all the fun stuff you guys have going on. I don't know how you juggle everything. You are amazing! Hoping we will get to visit in person sometime.
Post a Comment