The jammies Corbs has on in the Hawaiian Punch picture he had on all day long, again. We went to Target and he spotted and ran and clung to those Thomas jammies. I am not a give into type person, but oh the look on his face! AND he needed new jammies, right? So, I suckered in and he has new Thomas Jammies that he wears all day long, until they are in dire need of being washed.

Here he is clutching and showing us his NEW jammies fresh from the store. They stayed in his hand until he got them on.
He looks stinkin cute in them, what you going to do?
Savannah has found the famous Hannah Montana and can be found singing and dancing anywhere. She was found dancing on her table "rocking" to Hannah. I, once again, turned the camera sideways to get her full view, but cannot turn it back. Sorry for the kinked neck, but I think she is having fun!
We went on a date the other night, her choice: go to the library get some books, videos and Hannah Montana music CD and then get an ice cream cone.
That we did and she has been jamming out to the Hannah Montana CD like crazy!!
11 comments:
I like the "punch" trick. It is a goodie. Maybe I will have to try that one sometime. :)
First of all, I'm loving the title photo...Savannah in the water with boots and a SKIRT-CLASSIC!
I can see that she also takes after her mother, with the table dancing and all ;)
It looks like Thomas is still alive and well in your house. Haydn found an old book and we started reading it. No go - it didn't spark his interest like it did with his big brother.
I love that video of Savannah. That's hilarious and holy cow Guts, she looks like you so much!
Savannah Boo is the CUTEST! I still can't figure out how she became so girly with my sports lovin sis for her mommy.
And the train jammies DO sound "STINKIN CUTE" especially if he wears them non-stop!
Your kids are super cute. I love the jammies story and also the dancing queen. Fun times!
Cute pictures and I love the dancing video. Reminds me of Ang in Fuller Family Films. She is so stinkin cute. I wonder the same thing as Jane, how did she get so girly? Pretty dang cute kids you've got.
So I was reading aloud to the kids and had to stop before Will realized that Corbin a)has Thomas pajamas and b)gets to wear them all day. We're already doing battle with our superman pajamas. Tanner is such a great share-er and awesome big brother and Savannah, what can I say? You're a SUPERSTAR! Love you Thomsens!
Hi Guts. I read the other comments and I have nothing to add. Cute, cute, cute!!
I love the picture of the brothers but I'm not sure you should be encouraging dancing on the tables at such a young age. You never know where that could lead...
Hi Melissa,
It's Joanne (Thomsen) Gomez from Kerman, CA. Camille Fox says she keeps in touch with you and I found your blog thru hers. Remember I'm the Thomsen that witnessed that car accident in Fresno? Well it's nice to see how your family has grown. My husband and I adopted 2 boys when they were 3 and 5 (now 7 and 9). I'm hoping to start one of these blogs soon. Camille is such an inspiration. Take care, Joanne
I'm pretty sure Savannah needs to bring those shoes to my house so she can dance all over my hardwood floors. . . I guess you can come for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment