Monday, January 11, 2010

Yes, we are here, we are here!

The New Year is upon me and I have made the Resolution (they just are meant to be broken) that I will blog more often. haha.

Lots of fun blah blah blah Family stuff the past couple months. I know all are so so interested in my kids. But, a few funny moments, biased from the Mom's point of view.

Nathan the human jungle gym. (I know I just put a picture on of him, but it is all too frequent)The kids pile and jump on him and he lays flat on the floor. I think it looks sort of relaxing. Right? He pulls them in and calls them his Kid Salad, then eats them up. I am usually cleaning up dinner and I love to watch.

Sometimes you just have to tower the kids on shoulders. Easier that way!






Brycen usually watches from a distance, and babbles at the kids, but this night he just had to join in.




The latest Lincoln Log production. Savannah, Nathan and I constructed the tower to see how high. Pretty cool eh?





So, the next kid-ism, if you will is Brycen and Corbs. See, we three are together all day while the older kids are at school. Corbin often "is a baby" and acts and does just what Brycen does. If Brycen goes by the stairs well, Corbs does too. I will say No No Brycen, so Corbs pipes up with "I am a baby too, so tell me" Sometimes it is a fun game for all of us, other times, well, drives me bonkers!

Here Corbs is the baby and Brycen is the "I am in for the free ride" boy!


did anyone notice the matching shirts. Two little blonde babies with blue eyes and matching shirts ahhh.

stay tuned for more kid fun! Right?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, guess I am first to write a comment... how did I beat you guys (Jane & Mandie)? Guts, I think Corbie looks very different in these pictures than what I have in my memory of him... maybe it is that his hair isn't as long or blond. I dunno. I absolutly love all the daddy/kid pictures. What fun! Best time of the day is when dad comes home huh? Thanks for finally posting. :)

Three Men and a Janie said...

That is one cool lincoln log tower. Nice job! Your two blonde boys crusin around on the walker is super cute! Brycen is getting big so fast! Well, so is Carter - today he is a train track wrecking machine. Which Mac just loves. Uh huh. Yes. Good times.

mandy said...

I can hardly believe that lincoln log tower. That is a lot of work. I didn't hear about this New Year's resolution but I like it.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Dang girl - how many lincoln logs do you have??

I remember you painting your clock, but I DO NOT remember the name of the paint color for your walls. You are giving me far too much credit for brain cells that are long gone. But I DO remember that house selling pretty quick, so it must have been a good one ;)

(If it makes you feel any better, my last two boys were blondies as well. Of course, so was their dad...too bad he never comes around anymore....HAHA)