We ventured down to the Falls on Friday. They were definitely going strong. To Corbin it was a first that he can remember. He loved it!
Apparently cars were backed up for 1 hour and 1/2 to see the Falls, last weekend. The revenue it brought in for the City was $275,000, in just one weekend. Corbin would reach out and try to touch the water. Tanner tried to spit down to the water, but I am afraid it added mist to the people next to him...nice.
Our dinner, courtesy of Little Cesears. Notice the very cute diaper bag from Janie and my sisters!
Brycen thought it was a little cold and not so fun, maybe it is because he cannot see with the hat over his eyes.
After dinner the kids went and hiked a little, I fed Brycen then they rolled down the hill over and over again. We came home and Tanner climbed in his bed and layed there like a dead man, sick to his stomach. Corbin kept saying "oh my belly" then I got the garbage can and he would pretend to spit in it, as if throwing up. They went to bed real quick that night. Kind of nice!
(Click on the video and you will see the kids rolling down the hill)
Come visit and we will take you to the Niagra of the West. We are blessing Brycen this weekend and hope to get people down to see it.
4 comments:
DANG cute bag, Guts. Even if I do say so myself!!
In that same picture with the bag - Tanner looks like he is already sick to his stomach as he takes a bite of pizza. Kinda funny!
Looks like fun was had. By all. Except maybe Brycen.
Adam took the kids there when I was in UT. They loved it and did all the same things as you, substituting Sonic for Ceasars. Fun!
Wow Guts, the Falls look awesome! Sounds like a fun day out for your fam. Everything, even the specific table looks familiar from when we went there with you guys. I wanna see more pictures of Brycen and sheesh, Corbin has definitly changed too!
I think the one who looks giant is Tanner. Holy cow!! Suddenly he's gigantic--or mabes that was just the camera angle.
Post a Comment