Monday, February 16, 2009

Tanner's Invention

Tanner had the option to invent something for a school Invention Convention they do every year. He has been waiting until finally this year he can participate. He has been so excited! He invented a Baseboard Cleaner. He claimed it was on behalf of his pregnant mom. Ohhh sweet.
He worked hard on it and we were all so glad when it was done!!
Tanner put it in the competition and he received a yellow ribbon. That means he is going to Boise!
Which means we are going to Boise to see a ton of other kids inventions.
But, we reconfigured and decided just Daddy and Tanner gets to go.
Here is a picture of his final Baseboard Cleaner Presentation. If you click on the picture you will see the individual pictures. Sweet one right by his head eh?


Tanner is so excited to go to Boise just he and Daddy and sleep in an actual HOTEL!

I will be here with Corbs and Savannah and an extremely pregnant belly.
Nathan is gone all week this week and next. Then we will have a baby. So, if anyone receives a phone call come help me, I am delivering a baby alone.




I thought all would enjoy a picture of our family all 4 kids!! Don't I look lovely?

2 comments:

mandy said...

That's a good boy concerned about his mom and the state of the baseboards. Good luck in Boise!

Holly said...

I love it. What a thoughtful, sweet kid. I remember when going to Boise was the coolest thing ever. I went with my Dad to youth legislature when I was 5, wet the bed at the motel too. Good times, good times.