Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holiday Happenings

A little look at some of the things we did with our looong school break.
We joined with our friends Adam and Mandy to build Gingerbread houses. The great part is it is a kit, icing included, from Costco. Worth it!

Tanner and Nathan built a cool snow fort using our Recycling Bin. Only doing our share to save the earth.

After it was built, they of course needed to have a snow ball fight, Nathan's terms.

We also went to the awesome lights out in the South Hills. This homeowner totally decks out his property for the public as well as dresses up as Santa Clause wishing everyone a Merry Christmas with a candy cane. It was awesome! The kids were in heaven.

Tanner did plenty of Snow Shoveling for the neighbors

Corbin found the snow this year and loved it!

And of course the 4 wheeler had to make an appearance. We were glad there was enough snow! Nathan and Corbin gave all the kids rides. (Nathan appears a little big for the small 4-wheeler. We are just glad it runs!


After all was said and done there was also some of this

Too tired and tuckered out!

7 comments:

mandy said...

What a fun break! Are you ready for school to start?

Jessie said...

Love the pictures. Miss being around family already. I like the new top picture too. :)

Three Men and a Janie said...

We wish we could come and ride behind the four-wheeler too! Looks like fun! See you in a few days.

Rebecca Fuller said...

It's fun to see your fam! (Becky)

Holly said...

my favorite part is Nathan on the 4 wheeler. That made me chuckle a little bit.

Jana Dille said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Hey, I thought I would let you know that I've decided to take on a few beginner piano students if you're interested. I haven't worked out a schedule yet so call me if you decide and we can get it figured out!

Jana Dille said...

That's so exciting that you got a piano for Christmas!! Did you find a place to put it? I know you were worried about that. I'll call you in the next few days, but what kind of schedule works for you and who do you want to take them?