She had her little dance recital and looked extra cute. (biased opinion).
She missed the last practice due to pinkeye so she is a little off, but still...she is a budding star.
I did not get the video of the end pose.
So here is her picture. (this blog is probably a lot more interesting for G and G's).
Corbin had a great time. He got to sit back in a cool chair and eat some Teddy Grahams.
Pretty pumped you think?
She had a fun time, after she felt comfortable. Corbin got up and danced in the aisle, Tanner took lots of pictures with his camera. Nathan asked after each little age group "are we almost done?" (bop him on the head!) We are well on our way to a supportive family for a budding actress!
5 comments:
She is perfectly adorable. I'm sad I missed it!
So cute! Thanks for the video and pictures!
Thanks for such encouraging words on my blog. Every parent always wonders if they are doing ANYTHING at all correct. Thank you!
Hey there! Such cute kids you have. As far as advice for corbin, good luck! No, my kids will be great I think. They're very gentle and loving for the most part. Dolls are always nice because my kids really care for them and treat them good so I have been talking a lot about how a new baby is kind of like taking care of their own baby. It will be interesting to see how things go. My kids aren't quite understanding yet that I'm actually going to have a baby. Macy keeps waiting for my tummy to get big! I told her I won't have it until my tummy is big. I think he'll do great, you're such a great mommy.
She seemed a bit self conscious or something... but sure cute!! Thanks again for letting us come stay. I love the family pictures... so hard to get done. But now not again until next year, huh?
Post a Comment