Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a puppy!

I am 22 weeks today. Over half way! Who would have guessed this girl at the sweet age of 4th grade and a sweet hair do


could have three little rug rats

as cute as these three then to have one more!


can you tell what we are having??

We are very excited!
We took the kids to the Dr's appt. today. Tanner exclaimed "YES!" Savannah said "ohhh" with a sad sigh, and Corbin said "It's a puppy!".
Well, we at least this little new fella will make Tanner happy, Corbie think he is getting a pet and Savannah just wishing for a girl everyday.
But, we are all happy, baby is very healthy and while on the ultrasound waved to us. He is meant to join our family.

11 comments:

mandy said...

Congratulations! I can't believe I had to learn about it on your blog but maybe that's how we communicate now. I LOVE that first picture of you! Where was the 2nd picture taken?

The Cox Family said...

Guts

Congrats on the boy. I was wanting to call you so bad last night and ask how the ultrasound went. Sounds fun.
I am due in 6 weeks. You will have to teach me the ways with this whole boy thing!!!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Looks like a wienie to me...I'm no radiologist but I've seen a few in my day (ULTRASOUNDS THAT IS! Sick-o)Congratulations...one more boy to go and then you're all caught up ;) Except Sierra was 7 when the last was born...just shows that you have more common sense than me. Love the hair by the way. I heard that look is coming back LOL

The Dille Family said...

Oh boy! Another boy! Congrats! I just don't know what I would do with one of those. I'll come to you if I ever end up with one. By then, you'll really know what you are doing! You are an awesome mom!

Tanner Perkes said...

Again! you wanted to be just like me. Three crazy boys and an even crazier girl. :) Congrats!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Congrats Guts, that is awesome and so exciting. I love the picture of you, its the greatest.

Holly said...

Congrats Guts. There's nothing like a few boys. I love what Corbie said. Hilarious!!

Tiffani Makely said...

Welcome to the girls are out numbered by far club. I guess someone has to have the Missionaries. I am worried myself about raising 4 boys. Thank goodness there are two girls to help out!
Good luck with the last, hopefully 18 weeks to go!

Colette said...

I liked the whole "boy" theme of your pictures. When I showed Carson my pictures with that same haircut he asked, "Mom, was that when you were a boy?"

I'm sure excited for you and so happy all is well so far.

McArthurs said...

That's pretty cool Guts. I hope you are feeling good. By the way, i'm lovin that picture of you.

camfox said...

How very exciting! At least Savanah didn't cry. Moses cries everytime we have another girl. How are you doing Melissa?