Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Savannah


I have been a little behind. Corbin's birthday was back in June and Savannah's in August. So, I wanted to post some pictures of her. She is the sunshine in our home always singing and humming about her day. She is a nurturing little mother and takes good care of her brothers and daddy.
Savannah entered Kindergarten and I am not too excited about it, but they must grow up, I guess.


Savannah will always be a princess.
The pictures have no order. I do not have her baby pictures up on the computer they are saved on a disk. So, we will get to look at her from about age 3-5.


Happy Halloween 2007


Savannah and Tanner in 2007

9 comments:

Three Men and a Janie said...

The video of Boo dancing was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

Three Men and a Janie said...

The video of Boo dancing was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!

mandy said...

The first day of school pose kills me. She is such a cutie!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Adorable. I love the dancing on the table...you're never fully dressed without a smaile :) Too cute!

Jessie said...

Sheesh Guts, I think you have a model of your own on your hands. That first day of school picture... it makes her look like she thinks she is "bad". :) She trully is a princess so beautiful and sweet.

Jenny said...

She is such a cutie! It is always so hard when they start school each year.

camfox said...

What a cutie. I love the dancing. Especially the jumps in the finale. Sadie's in kinder too, and my sentiments are the same. So sad that our little ones are growing up. Hard to let them go, but how can we hold them back?

Still missing you.
-Camille

Jana Dille said...

I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you in forever. I don't have your blog link so I always have to check it through Mandy's. Looks like your summer was fun and now it's off to school. Just you and Corbin, how is that going?!

Holly said...

I miss you guys! All your pictures made me want to come there and be your pal. Loved Savannah, especially the dancing. You have never called me back, PS