I am...always bending over and picking up toys wondering if anyone is noticing and can pitch in a little, just a little!
I think...this being 4th pregnancy, I am packing it on pretty fast.
I know...a lot of very important facts, I just cannot get them out of my brain through my mouth.
I want...to finish this world feeling like I gave it a good hard fight.
I dislike...fighting kids and talking back. Drives me to the funny farm pretty fast.
I miss...the easy going days of grade school, where we could play all the time and live such a carefree life.
I fear...of mean guys and the unknown.
I hear...ahhh total peace and quiet for a moment. The kids have been kicked out to the great outdoors. We will see how long this lasts. Peace. Wonderful peace.
I smell...the table Nathan just refinished. I wonder if that polyurethane smell will ever leave. The table is really awesome. He did a great job.
I crave...Oh man, don't get me started. But, one thing I do crave is a peaceful mountain setting and some sleep. Not to mention chocolate and apple crisp.
I cry...I am pregnant, yes, I cry.
I search...out blogs and spend too much time doing that. I also search out being Mrs. Kravitz. Is that a bad thing?
I wonder...the future of my kids and if they will be honorable upstanding citizens and Children of God.
I regret...not diving into college into something I truly wanted to do instead I went the "safe route".
I love...crisp fall mornings and going out to exercise. The evening crisp air and flowers in bloom and playing outside.
I care...deeply about my family
I always...realize at the end of the day there is always room for improvement and can try it again tomorrow.
I worry...about my parenting, daily.
I am not...a fluffy, sit down and paint your fingernails kind of girl. Never have never will. But, I can play games with the best of em.
I remember...the tree in my yard and reading books up there. I also remember the mountains and our FHE's and cookouts we had.
I believe...we are going to make it in this life and it is all good!
I dance...with my kids, curtains closed, of course.
I sing...at the top of my lungs until Savannah ever so kindly asks me "mom, uh, you sing real nice, but, uh, can you please stop?"
I don't always...get the house clean to my liking. In fact I think it is 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Throw me a life jacket, I am sinking!
I argue...oh man, I do. Mainly with one child and sometimes with a spouse. (I am counting argue as full on disagree, not stating opinions)-the kind that require apologies and 'making up'.
I write...not a whole lot since I email. But, I do keep a notebook for each child and write their funny and cute sayings. I just need to be more diligent.
I win...at volleyball, and all games, you will not lose on my account!!
I lose...at playing "slap knuckle" with Nathan. The anticipation scares me and I lose. I also lose my patience at bedtime.
I wish...for a unified, kind and happy family!
I listen...for child noises at bedtime and try to decide if I need to act or react.
I don't understand...why boys are really careless with messes and girls are really clean. Just our genetic makeup. Don't have to understand but move on.
I can usually be found...on the computer or in the kitchen, cleaning it or cooking or answering requests from little starving famished mouths.
I'm scared...to pieces of "what might be out there, lurking..."
I need...a new body.
I forget...way to much since I am pregnant. I have to write everything down or else. So, what is my excuse after babies?? I will think of one. I am eating more blueberries to help my memory.
I am happy...when kids are in bed asleep and I am in that ahhhhh moment.
I am passing this on to Janie and Jessie AND Mandy
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am...impressed. That's a lot! We'll see if I am diligent enough to try it.
Cute post Guts, i enjoyed reading those. Your good ol' tree out in your yard. I loved that tree. In fact it makes me want to climb it right now.
We'll see if I actually do this tag... I will probably forget due to my own preggo memory...but it was fun reading yours! We must be related cuz I think I'd probs answer the same on a lot of them.
Congrats on being pregnant, haven't seen you for a while! I love the not being fluffy part, I can relate!
Guts I like the post. Maybe I will do it someday. IT is a bit long, we will see. I liked yours and your answers.
Hey Melissa! Your answers made me laugh. I worry about my parenting daily as well...and I almost always lose my patience at bedtime! Fun times. I can't imagine actually missing the greasy finger prints on our tv when the rugrats are grown. Congrats on the new babe on the way! Love your blog!
Post a Comment